WhatsApp Messenger is a freeware and cross-platform instant messaging and Voice over IP service. The application allows the sending of text messages and voice calls, as well as video calls, images, and other media, documents, and user location. The application runs from a mobile device though it is also accessible from desktop computers; the service uses standard cellular mobile numbers.
How to Delete WhatsApp Account
- Open WhatsApp and go to Settings.
- On iOS, this is on the bottom-right of the app’s main screen.
- On Android, tap the three dots on the top-right of the main screen, and tap Settings.
- On Windows Phone, tap More (three horizontal dots) and tap Settings.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Delete My Account.
- Enter your phone number and tap Delete My Account.
Also Read: How to Enable Two-Step Verification on WhatsApp
How to Run Multiple WhatsApp Account on Your Android Phone – Parallel Space
How to Edit Privacy Settings of WhatsApp Status