Are you like to travel, then you should know how to change facebook time settings. The timezone setting in Facebook same as the timezone setting on your computer. If you traveling to another country time zone is different. Facebook Posts are public messages that are sent to the entire Facebook audience or to a single person’s profile page. Businesses use postings to maintain a constant presence in front of their audience and possibly acquire new followers.
We talking about how to set the current region timezone on your computer.
How to Change Facebook Timezone Settings
- Log out your Facebook account.
- Close your Internet browser.
- Click the digital clock in the lower right corner of your screen.
- Click the blue Change Date and Time Settings in the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Click Change Time Zone.
- This opens the Time Zone Settings window.
- Select the correct time zone from the drop-down menu.
- Open your Internet browser.
- Sign in to Facebook.
Also Read: How to Optimize your Mac Performance