Most devices have options to change your keyboard or display language. Although the Cupertino-based company’s iDevices have English as their default language. Apple has also made it incredibly easy to change both the display and the keyboard language.
How to Change the Keyboard Layout in iOS
- Go to your device Settings.
- Go to General.
- Access the Keyboard menu.
- Tap on Keyboards.
- Tap on English.
- Change the keyboard layout.
- You are provided with three options: QWERTY, AZERTY, QWERTZ.
- Select the keyboard you want.
- Usually, QWERTY is the default keyboard style while AZERTY and QWERTZ are for French and German languages, respectively.