WhatsApp is the most popular app, but there’s one function that’s a little hidden: the ability to make notes to yourself. Other messaging apps, such as Signal, have this capability, which can be used to create lists, save URLs, and more. Text messages, photographs, videos, files, documents, stickers, and even GIFs are all shared using WhatsApp. WhatsApp has added a number of features over the years, including the ability to archive chats, silence groups, and even star critical messages. The ability to add notes to self extends the app’s functionality and makes it much more helpful.
How to Chat With Yourself on WhatsApp to Take Notes, Make Lists, or Save Important Links
- Open a browser on your phone or computer.
- Enter wa.me// in the address bar followed by your phone number, including the country code.
- So the address will look like wa.me//91xxxxxxxxxx.
- A new window will appear on the screen, asking you to open WhatsApp.
- On the phone, your WhatsApp will open up. The profile will have your phone number alongside your profile picture.
- On the computer or laptop, then a new window will open up and select the option of Continue to Chat.
- WhatsApp Web or WhatsApp desktop app will open up with your personal chat window.
- You can easily chat with yourself where you will be able take notes, make lists and save important links.