Communications and Information Technology Commission(CITC) was launched a service called My Numbers. This allows expatriates and citizens to check the sim cards registered on their identity or Iqama. This service will get all the numbers registered with any telecom service provider in Saudi Arabia. My numbers service allows users to know details about all telephone numbers and data SIM registered with their IDs in Telecom Service Providers systems in order for the users to monitor their numbers and ensure no SIM registered with their names without permissions. CITC is looking forward to ensuring user protection, maintain privacy, prevent misuse of user’s credentials by others without permission.
How to Check How Many SIM Cards Registered on Iqama
- Go to CITC My numbers service.
- Choose your preferred language English/Arabic.
- Enter your Iqama Number and mobile number.
- Enter the image code.
- Click Search.
- You will get the SMS code to verify.
- Enter the verification code sent to your mobile.
- You will see the list of numbers and service providers registered with your Iqama or Saudi identity.
- Through SMS, Mobily: send a blank message to 616166
- STC: type 9988 to 900
- Zain: send a blank message to 700123