WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform, freeware, centralized instant messaging and voice-over-IP service owned by Facebook, Inc. in the United States. Users can exchange text and voice messages, make audio and video chats, and share photographs, documents, user locations, and other stuff through the app. WhatsApp’s client application runs on mobile devices, but it may also be accessed from a desktop computer as long as the user’s mobile device is connected to the Internet.
WhatsApp is no longer simply about chatting; various other features, such as WhatsApp status and display pictures, are increasingly important to consumers. Putting up WhatsApp stories is in trend, just like Instagram and Facebook stories. But what if you come upon a very amusing video or a stunning photograph on someone’s WhatsApp status? You can certainly snap a screenshot of the image, but how about a video? Let’s take a look at how we can download someone else’s WhatsApp status to our Android smartphone.
How to download WhatsApp Status on Android smartphone
- Download Google Files from Play store.
- Tap on the menu icon at the top left corner in the app.
- Tap on Settings.
- Turn on the toggle in front of show hidden files.
- Go to Internal storage >> WhatsApp >> Media >> Statuses.
- In Some phones go to Android >> Media >> com.whatsapp >> WhatsApp >> Media >> Statuses.
- All the status that you have viewed will show in the folder.
- Long press on the selected item and save it to your desired location.
Also Read: How to Transfer Contacts From iPhone to PC or Mac Without Using Software
How to Chat With Yourself on WhatsApp