Twitter has always been about brevity, but the company appears to be loosening its strict 140-character limit for every tweet. As an experimental feature the company has allowed some people to use up to 280 characters per tweet. Like every major change to products lots of people use, this one has proved to be polarising. Some people love it while others just don’t. No matter which side of the debate you are on, you can try the feature for yourself and decide whether you like it.
How to Get 280 Characters Per Tweet on Google Chrome
- Open Tweetdeck and sign in with your Twitter account.
- Click View > Developer > Developer tools.
- Click the Sources tab.
- Now click on the > button and select Snippets.
- Click New Snippet.
- Now go to this Github page and copy the code you see there.
- Click the Play icon.
- Now click the new tweet button in Tweetdeck, you’ll see that the character limit is now 280.
Also Read: How to Become an Amazon Prime Member
How to Use Emergency SOS on iPhone