The longer you use a computer without performing some basic maintenance, the more sluggish it will become. If you’ve noticed a significant decrease in your computer’s speed lately, there are several things you can do. If you have an adware infection, there are programs designed to scan for and remove these threats.
How to Remove Adware and Cleaning Safari from Mac
- Remove any unknown programs from your Applications folder.
- Download and install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Mac.
- Download the program for free from: malwarebytes.org/antimalware/mac/.
- After downloaded the file, double-click it and drag Anti-Malware for Mac into your Applications folder.
- If you get a message saying that you can’t install the program since it’s not from the App Store.
- Right-click (Ctrl-click) the downloaded file.
- Select Open, then select Open again.
- Launch Anti-Malware for Mac.
- Scan your computer.
- Click the Scan button to begin scanning your Mac for malware.
- Click Remove Selected Items after the scan is complete.
Also Read: How To Share Files Between Two Macs