If you’ve got a dual-SIM phone, you can use the different SIM cards to make calls using separate numbers, and send texts using different numbers. There are a few different ways to do this, and some phone-makers are offering this as a built in feature. If you have one of these phones, then the steps you need to follow are incredibly simple, and they’re also very similar across all three manufacturers, which is why we’ve gathered them together in one place. In all three cases, you’ll start by installing WhatsApp on your phone via Google Play. After that, you can clone the app in the phone’s settings.
How to Run Two WhatsApp Accounts on Vivo Phone
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down to find App Clone, and tap it.
- Now, toggle the switch to enable Display the Clone button.
- Next, Install WhatsApp on your phone via Google Play.
- Long press on any app icon.
- You’ll see a small x to remove apps, but some, like WhatsApp, will also have a small + symbol.
- Tap the + to clone WhatsApp on your phone.
- Start the second WhatsApp.
- On the next page, tap on Agree and Continue.
- Next, you can grant files and contacts access to this copy of WhatsApp by tapping Continue and following on-screen instructions, or tap on Not now for now.
- Now, you have to verify your phone number.
- Once you’ve typed in your number, tap Next, then confirm the number by tapping on OK.
- WhatsApp will then send a verification code to check the number, which it will auto-read if you’ve granted permissions.
- Type in the verification number, and you’re good to go.