The ability to schedule live streams was just added to Instagram. The function, known as Live Scheduling, allows you to arrange your live stream for up to 90 days in advance, with followers being able to set reminders to tune in. Instagram’s Stories feature allows users to start a live video.
This tool is very useful for ambitious creators who want to increase their involvement. It also allows users to communicate with their followers directly. We talking schedule a live video on Instagram.
How to Schedule Instagram Live
- Open the Instagram app.
- Swipe left to open the camera.
- Then swipe right from the bottom edge and select Live.
- Tap on Schedule should show up on the right side of the screen.
- Set the name of the event in Video Title.
- Click on Start Time and select a date and time for scheduling.
- Tap on Schedule Live Video.
- Share the scheduled live as a post for their followers.
Also Read: How to Stream Live Video on Instagram