WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps on the planet, and while it’s highly user-friendly, there’s one irritation that has irritated us for quite some time. How to send WhatsApp messages without adding a contact. There is no approved way to send WhatsApp messages to numbers that have not been stored.
If you only need to contact someone once, such as a courier delivery person who couldn’t find your address, this can be inconvenient. In this situation, you may wish to text them on WhatsApp instead of keeping their phone number. We’ll show you a method that allows you to send messages to anyone on WhatsApp without saving their phone number.
How to Send WhatsApp Messages to Unsaved Numbers
How to Send WhatsApp Messages to Unsaved Numbers Using Url
- Open the browser on your phone.
- Enter wa.me// in the address bar followed by your phone number, including the country code.
- So the address will look like wa.me//91xxxxxxxxxx.
- A new window will appear on the screen, asking you to open WhatsApp.
- Your WhatsApp will open up.
- Now you can chat that number on WhatsApp.
How to Send WhatsApp Messages to Unsaved Numbers on Group by Reply
- Go to WhatsApp.
- Open Group.
- To text someone, tap and hold the message they sent you.
- Click More…
- Now select Reply Privately.
- Now you can Chat.
How to Send WhatsApp Messages to Unsaved Numbers Using Siri Shortcut on iOS
- Download the Siri Shortcuts app first.
- Now download the WhatsApp To Non Contact.
- Go to My Shortcuts tab.
- Tap on WhatsApp Unsaved Number.
- Enter phone number along with the country code and you’ll be redirected to WhatsApp with a new message window open.
- Now you can message on Whatsapp.
Also Read: How to Enable Spatial and Lossless Audio Features on Apple Music
How to Change Facebook Timezone Settings
How to Recover Deleted Files From Google Drive