There are several reasons why you might want to block certain websites on your computer. Some websites could be spreading viruses, contain explicit content or even be trying to steal your personal data. While you may well be more than capable of avoiding these websites, but that doesn’t stand true for everyone who uses your device. In such cases, it might be best to block certain websites.
How to Block Any Website On Firefox
- Install the addon BlockSite.
- Press ctrl+shift+a, and click Extensions on the left.
- Now click Options under BlockSite. In the pop-up, click Add and type the name of the website you want to be blocked.
- Repeat the process for all websites you don’t want to access.
- Click OK.
- Now, these websites will be blocked on Firefox.
- You can also set a password in BlockSite to prevent others from editing the list of blocked websites.
Also Read: How to Block Any Website On Google Chrome