When you need to know more details about your computer configuration, use this guide to get a complete overview of your system information on Windows 8.
How to Check Your Computer’s System Information on Windows 8
- Click the Start button.
- Type system information into the search bar.
- Press Enter key.
- System Summary – It contains details about your computer’s operating system, installed memory, and processor type.
- Hardware Resources – View a list of all hardware drivers and information associated with devices associated with your computer.
- Components – View a list of technical components on your computer such as USB ports, the CD drive, and speakers.
- Software Environment – View drivers and running processes on your computer.