When you need to know more details about your computer configuration, use this guide to get a complete overview of your system information on Windows XP.
How to Check Your Computer’s System Information on Windows XP
- Hold down Win key and press R.
- Run window will open.
- Type msinfo32 into the Run window.
- Click OK.
- Review your PC’s system information.
- System Summary – It contains details about your computer’s operating system, installed memory, and processor type.
- Hardware Resources – View a list of all hardware drivers and information associated with devices associated with your computer.
- Components – View a list of technical components on your computer such as USB ports, the CD drive, and speakers.
- Software Environment – View drivers and running processes on your computer.