Connecting two computers directly to each other allows you to transfer files faster than any other method, and can also let you share one computer’s internet connection with the other.
How To Share Files Between Two Macs
- Obtain a Thunderbolt cable.
- Thunderbolt offers the fastest and easiest way to connect two Macs for file sharing.
- Power down the computer you want to access files from.
- Connect the two Macs using the Thunderbolt cable.
- Turn on the second Mac while holding down its T key.
- This will boot the Mac into Target Disk mode.
- Wait for the Thunderbolt logo to appear.
- It should show up after a few seconds.
- Now release T key.
- Access the hard drive on your first Mac.
- Your second Mac’s hard drive will appear as an external hard drive on your first Mac.
- You can open it to access and transfer any files.
Also Read: How to share files between Windows and Mac OS X
How to Change the Screen Resolution in Windows 8
How to Change the Screen Resolution in Windows 7