A WordPress theme that inherits the functionality, features, and aesthetic of another WordPress theme, the parent theme, is known as a child theme. The child theme can then be customized without affecting the parent theme.
Because they save time and effort, child themes are the best approach to customize a WordPress theme. You don’t have to code anything from scratch because the parent theme already has a lot of formatting and functionality. We talking about how to create a child theme for Newspaper theme.
How to Create a Newspaper WordPress Child Theme
How to create WordPress Child theme Folder for Newspaper theme
- Go to File Manager of your WordPress Site.
- Open /wp-content/themes/
- Create a folder name Parent theme name suffix with -Child.
- For Newspaper theme Newspaper-Child.
How to Download Newspaper WordPress Child Theme
- Download Newspaper theme full package by tagDiv
- Extract Newspaper theme full package.
- Open the directory code >> Newspaper-Child on the extracted folder.
- Go to file manager and upload functins.php, screenshot, style from theme package.
How to Activate Newspaper WordPress Child Theme
- Login to your wp-admin.
- Go to Appearance >> Themes.
- Activate Newspaper-Child theme.
Also Read: How to Add Links to Instagram Stories Without 10K Followers
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone
How to Protect WordPress Content