Amazon Prime is a loyalty program from Amazon that charges you a membership fee but then gives you offers such as free shipping, free next-day delivery, early access to certain Amazon sale offers, lightning deals, exclusive discounts, and also, access to Amazon Prime Video. It’s a pretty good deal overall considering you only pay a nominal price, and becomes especially lucrative when you realize it includes Prime Video streaming service too. Moreover, it gives you access to attractive deals in Prime-exclusive sales.
Amazon Prime Membership Benefits
- Amazon Prime Video Free Streaming
- Listen to Songs On Prime Music For Free
- 2-Day Shipping, Same Day Delivery
- Prime Day Sale Benefits
- 5% Cashback On AmazonPay ICICI Bank Credit Card
- Mobile/DTH Recharge, Bill Payment Offers
- Early Access To Amazon Sales
How to Become an Amazon Prime Member
- Open the Amazon website or the Amazon app (Android | iOS).
- Sign in on the app or website if you haven’t already with your registered Amazon account.
- In the app, tap on the Menu icon on the top left, and then tap on Try Prime. On the website, move your mouse over Try Prime and then click on Try Prime Free.
- Click or tap on Start your 30-day Amazon Prime free trial.
Also Read: How to Download and Watch Amazon Prime Video Movies and TV Shows Offline
How to Run Multiple WhatsApp Account on Your Android Phone – Parallel Space
How to Delete Your Snapchat Account