WhatsApp Messenger is a freeware and cross-platform messaging and Voice over IP (VoIP) service. The application allows the sending of text messages and voice calls, as well as video calls, images, and other media, documents, and user location. The application runs from a mobile device though it is also accessible from desktop computers. The service uses standard cellular mobile numbers. Originally users could only communicate with other users individually or in groups of individual users.
If you run dual SIM in your mobile phones, you might be willing to enjoy two separate WhatsApp account for your two different telephone numbers. Isn’t it? However, this is where WhatsApp puts limitations on its users. WhatsApp users cannot use more than one WhatsApp account on their mobile devices. We introducing you not one but multiple solutions to your problem that will allow you to run two WhatsApp accounts in one phone.
How to Run Multiple WhatsApp Account on Your Android Phone
Popular methods that we found online and the one we thought was best is an app called Parallel Space. This app allows you to clone different apps.
- You have to first install Parallel Space from Google Play.
- Once you start the app, it will immediately take you to a Clone Apps page.
- Select all apps you want to clone.
- Tap the Add to Parallel Space button.
- Next, you’ll be taken to the parallel space, where the app is run in a virtual install on your phone.
- Now, continue to set up WhatsApp as described above.