There are several reasons why you might want to block certain websites on your computer. Some websites could be spreading viruses, contain explicit content or even be trying to steal your personal data. While you may well be more than capable of avoiding these websites, but that doesn’t stand true for every one who uses your device. In such cases, it might be best to block certain websites. Apple has some handy parental control tools that let you block certain websites.
How to Block Any Website On Your Android Phone Using Trend Micro
- Install the Trend Micro.
- Open Trend Micro.
- Go to Options > Safe surfing.
- Swipe to Parental Controls and click set up account.
- Create an account and you’ll see an option called Blocked List in the app. Tap it, and tap Add.
- Add the websites you want to block one at a time.
- Once that is done, you won’t be able to access these websites on your Android smartphone.