Connecting two monitors to your computer can allow you to view and work on several different applications or programs at the same time.
How to Connect Two Monitors in Windows 10
- Examine your computer to locate an available DVI, VGA, or HDMI video port.
- Plug in the matching cable from the second monitor into the available port.
- Right click on your desktop.
- Click Display settings.
- Click Identify to see which monitor is which.
- Drag the representation of your two monitors to the right position.
- You can adjust the screen brightness, change the screen resolution (advanced settings) and more.
- Click Apply button.