The Aadhaar Card gives you a one-of-a-kind identifying number that you can use to prove your identity. Many people have enrolled in Aadhaar since the Aadhaar Card has become a vital document in different transactions. The Aadhaar Card is available in a long physical format that may be challenging to transport. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has created a PVC Aadhaar Card to make the Aadhaar Card more comfortable to use.
The new PVC Aadhaar card comes with a slew of advantages. Unlike the long Aadhaar letter form, it is the size of an ATM card or debit card, thus it can easily be carried in a wallet. It has a pocket-sized range of variation. It is safe, secure, portable, and long-lasting. It can also be verified offline in real-time. It contains various security measures, including a digitally signed secure QR code with an image.
How To Order PVC Aadhaar Card Online
- Visit the official website of UIDAI.
- Click on the Order Aadhaar PVC Card button.
- Enter 12-digit Aadhar Number.
- Tick mark in case your mobile number is not registered with Aadhaar Card. Enter your non-registered mobile number.
- Click on the Send OTP or Enter OTP button if have a registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on the Submit button.
- You will be asked to preview the details and then make payment.
- Payment can be done through UPI, net banking, credit card or debit card.
- Once the payment is successfully done, you can download the payment slip.
- The card will be delivered to you by speed post.