One of the new features in iOS 15 is the option to share your iPhone and iPad screen during FaceTime sessions, allowing you to watch movies, listen to music, and watch other media with friends and family.
While this new function, named SharePlay, was not included in the first version of iOS 15, it was added to iOS 15.1 and is now available to use to a limited extent.
How to Share FaceTime Screen Using SharePlay
- Start a FaceTime session.
- Make sure everyone else in the session has iOS 15.1 installed as well.
- On the upper right side of the screen, you should see a new icon that looks like a small figure in front of a screen.
- Tap on that.
- You’ll see a drop-down button that says Share My Screen.
- By tapping on that, you’ll be able to share your screen with your friend.
Also Read: How to Enable Dark Mode on Google Chrome