Chrome has had a specific Dark mode on all devices since 2019. It was first released for macOS, subsequently for Android, Windows, and iPhone users. The dark mode is designed to make Web browsing more comfortable in low-light situations.
It uses a dark color palette for the interface, as well as features like your homepage, toolbar, and settings, to assist reduce eye strain. It also helps to extend battery life, however, this is more of a concern if your device has an OLED display.
How to Enable Dark Mode on Google Chrome
List of Operating System Supports Chrome Dark mode Feature
|Android||Android 5 and above|
|Windows||Windows 10 and above|
|iPhone||iOS13 and above|
|Mac||macOS 10.14 and above|
How to Enable Chrome Dark Mode on Android
- Open Chrome.
- Tap the three-dot menu button from the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Settings >> Themes.
- Enable the Dark mode.
How to Enable Chrome Dark Mode on a Windows PC
- Click Start and then Settings >> Personalisation.
- Go to Colours.
- Then choose the Dark setting as the default app mode.
- Now open Chrome to experience Dark mode.
How to Enable Chrome Dark Mode on iPhone
- Go to the Settings app.
- Tap Display & Brightness.
- Enable Dark Mode.
- Open Chrome to look at the Dark mode.
How to Enable Chrome Dark Mode on Mac
- Click on the Apple menu.
- Tap System Preferences.
- Go to General and select Dark as the Appearance preference.
- Open Chrome to see Dark mode.
Also Read: How to scan QR codes directly from the camera app on Samsung Phones
How to Remix a Reel on Instagram
How to Add a Payment Method for Apple App Store or iTunes via UPI, RuPay, NetBanking