In India, Apple has added three new payment options to the App Store. Users can now pay for apps on the App Store and iTunes using United Payments Interface (UPI), RuPay, and NetBanking, in addition to credit and debit cards. To use these payment options, iOS users must be running the most recent versions of iOS, iPadOS, or macOS.
Users can take the following procedures to add new payment options after installing the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, or macOS.
How to Add a Payment Method for Apple App Store or iTunes via UPI, RuPay, NetBanking
How to add a payment method on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings.
- Tap in your App ID.
- Click on Payment and Shipping.
- Tap on Add Payment Method.
- Select your preferred payment options from Credit/Debit Card, Netbanking, RuPay, UPI.
- Enter required details and click Done.
- If necessary, tap Edit in the top right corner to reorder or remove a payment method.
How to add a payment method on Mac
- Open the App Store.
- Click on the sign-in button
- Tap on View Information.
- Next to Payment Information, click on Manage Payments.
- Users may be asked to sign in once again for security.
- Click on Add a payment method >> Add Payment.
- Follow the steps to add Credit/Debit Card, Netbanking, RuPay, UPI details.
Also Read: How to Schedule Instagram Live