Apple’s FaceTime is a video calling service. It’s an internet-based video and voice calling app incorporated into iOS devices including the iPhone, Mac, and iPad. It’s also a reliable way for iOS users to video chat, and it works over both Wi-Fi and cellular connection.
With the release of iOS 15, iPadOS 15, and other Apple operating systems, users can now send FaceTime invitation URLs to Android or the web. We talking about how to use facetime on android or web.
How to Use FaceTime on Android or Web
How to Get Facetime Invitation Link
- Open FaceTime on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Create Link.
- Share Link.
- Peoples coming through the link.
- Allow people you want to call.
How to Join a FaceTime call on Android or Web
- Open the link, If you receive a link to a FaceTime call.
- Enter your name, Click Continue.
- You might need to allow FaceTime to use your microphone and camera.
- Tap on Join.
- Then wait for the call’s host to let you in.
- Click Leave to leave the call.
Also Read: How to Schedule an Email in Gmail
How to Scan And Sign Documents on iPhone or iPad
How to Create WordPress Child Theme for Newspaper Theme