Google dsense is used by majority of expert bloggers for their website monetization because it is a cookie based contextual advertising system that shows targeted ads relevant to the content and reader. As bloggers are paid on per click basis. They try various ad placements on the blog to increase the revenue and get maximum clicks on the ad units. To earn good revenue from Adsense it is important to place ads at right place where users having more interactions. by choose right ads placement it will boost your earnings. So to places within upper fold of blog, place below post title is always perform better than any another upper fold banners. Adsense ad units placed below the post title gets the most exposure and is the best place to put AdSense ad units to increase Click Through Rate (CTR).
How to Add Google Adsense Ads Below Blogger Post Title
- Log in to your Google Adsense Account.
- Under My Ads tab.
- Create a new Ad unit.
- Type ad unit name and choose desired ad size.
- Customize your Ad Style to match it with your template.
- Then, click on Save and get code button.
- The ads won’t appear if you use that code directly. To use this code within the blogger (xHTML) template, you need to parse it first.
- Use this HTML Parse Tool to change special characters into their corresponding HTML entities.
- Copy the parsed Adsense code.
- Open your blogger dashboard.
- Then, Go to template.
- Backup your current blogger template.
- Click on Edit HTML button.
- Press Ctrl+F and search for <data:post.body/>.
- You might find this code more than one time but, you’ve to work with the second one.
- Now, place the below code just above <data:post.body/>
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'> PLACE YOUR AD CODE HERE </b:if>
- Now, replace the PLACE YOUR AD CODE HERE with the Parsed Ad Code.
- Click on Save Template button.
Also Read: How to Take a Screenshot on Android