YouTube recently launched live streaming on its popular video platform but is currently restricted only to people who have verified accounts with more than 10,000 subscribers.
How to Stream Live Video on YouTube
- Open the YouTube app on your smartphone.
- Press the camera symbol that appears on the top right side of the app if you’re on an iPhone (bottom right if Android).
- Click the Go Live button.
- Write a title that describes what your live video is going to be about and click Next.
- Once you’re done, hit the Go Live button to start the stream.
- Click Finish on the top-right once you’re done.
Also Read: How to Stream Live Video on Twitter