A lot of iOS apps have Chromecast functionality, Safari itself does not. If you want to show people a webpage, where you might have saved a presentation or even videos, you can still do this, using a free app called MomoCast.
How to Cast Webpages That Don’t Have Chromecast Videos
- Install MomoCast on your iPhone or iPad – it’s free to use.
- Make sure you’re on the same Wi-Fi network as the Chromecast device.
- In Safari, tap the Share button, and then tap on Cast with MomoCast.
- This will open the webpage you’re on using MomoCast’s browser, which comes with a cast icon on the top right. Tap the name of your Chromecast to connect.
- Tap the Cast icon again, and tap on Mirror screen to start streaming. This will display the webpage on your device, which could be used to show a presentation, a PDF file, or even just shows friends pictures from your Instagram.
- Tap the Cast icon again and tap on Disconnect to end the stream.