When you need to know more details about your computer configuration, use this guide to get a complete overview of your system information on Mac.
How to Check Your Computer’s System Information on Mac
- Click the Apple menu.
- Click About This Mac.
- Review your Mac’s system information.
- Overview – View your Mac’s operating system, processor, and memory information here.
- Displays – View information about your Mac’s screen and any attached displays.
- Storage – View your Mac’s storage allocation, including how much space files are taking up and how much space remains.
- Support – View a list of resources to help solve any potential problems.
- Service – View your Mac’s service history (e.g., warranty information).
Also Read: How to Connect Two Monitors in Windows Vista