Facebook stores almost every single interaction you’ve had with the social network since you joined, including every time you’ve logged in, ads you’ve clicked, events you’ve been invited to, a list of the people you follow, your friends, your hometown, every time you’ve sent or received a message, every single status update and more. how to see everything Facebook knows about you and how to download your own archive of that information. It might be useful, especially if you’re panning to quit and take some of those memories with you.
How to Download Facebook Data
- Go to facebook.com/settings.
- Tap Download a copy of your Facebook data.
- Tap Download Archive.
- It might take a few minutes, but Facebook will alert you when your archive is ready.
- When it is, click Download Archive again.
- A zip file will download to your computer.
- Browse through that archive by opening each file inside the folder.
Also Read: How to Use Facebook Profile Picture Guard Tool
How to Change Facebook Timezone Settings
How to add a YouTube subscribe button on a Website or Blog