You can allow proper dark mode across the device with iOS 13, and it’s really easy to do so. The famous light background colors used across iOS turn dark with dark mode switched on. Apple’s own suite of apps support dark mode out of the box, and most popular developers of third-party apps will also upgrade their apps to support this as iOS 13 comes out. Dark mode is available for Apple devices running iOS 13.
How to Enable Dark Mode on iOS
- Dark mode on iOS via Settings:
- Open Settings on your iOS device.
- Scroll down and tap Display & Brightness.
- On the next screen, you’ll see two options under Appearance, Light and Dark. Tap Dark and you’re set.
- If you want to automatically switch to Dark mode at certain times of the day, you can tap Automatic on the same page.
- Tap Options and you can either set the schedule from Sunset to Sunrise
- You can set a custom schedule to enable light or dark mode.
- Dark mode on iOS via Control Centre:
- Open the Control Centre.
- Tap and hold on the brightness indicator until it becomes bigger.
- At the bottom, tap Appearance Dark.
- Tap on it to turn it on.
- Dark mode on iOS via Siri:
- Just fire up Siri by long-pressing the home button or saying Hey, Siri.
- Now say, Turn on dark mode.
- To switch off dark mode, you can simply say: Turn off dark mode after launching Siri.
Also Read: How to Use Text Editing Gestures on iOS