Everyone knows how to use Google Image Search that lets you quickly find images on the Internet. But not everyone knows about the search by image, that can help you in a wide variety of cases. Sometimes you want to search for the sources of images, or maybe you have an image on your computer or found one online, and you want a high-resolution version or want to check if someone has posted it online. Or perhaps you want to check the authenticity of the latest WhatsApp forward you received. Or you have a picture of a table, and you’d like to buy the same one, or you’ve seen a picture of a cartoon character you are not able to recognize. These are all scenarios where Google’s Search by Image tool can be handy.
How to Search by Image on Google on Smartphones
- Open Google’s Search by Image page.
- Now you need to find the Request desktop site feature in your browser.
- On Safari, hit the Share icon and scroll to the right in the bottom row. Tap Request Desktop Site.
- On Google Chrome, tap the three vertical dots on the top-right and tap Request Desktop Site.
- Now you will see the desktop version of the Search by Image page.
- Tap the camera icon in the search box.
- If you click Upload an image and then Choose file on a smartphone, you can even click a photo and search for it on Google.
Also Read: How to Search by Image on Google on Desktop
How to Block Pop-Ups in Chrome on Android
How to Book an Ola or Uber Using Google Maps