Contacts saved on their phone are very important data for everyone. Some peoples are worried about transfer contacts during buying a new phone or change the phone. Some people saved their contact on the PC or Mac for future use. Here we talking about how we transfer contacts from iPhone to PC or Mac.
First, in iPhone, we sync contacts with iCloud.Then download or export contacts from iCloud.
How to Transfer Contacts From iOS to PC or Mac
How to Move iPhone Contacts to iCloud
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on [your name].
- Tap iCloud.
- Turn on Contacts.
- When you’re asked if you want to Merge or Cancel.
- Tap Merge.
How to Download or Export Contacts from iCloud on PC or Mac
- Go to iCloud.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Tap Contacts.
- In Contacts, shows contacts already sync with your icloud.
- Select contacts you want to save on your PC.
- Click Settings in bottom Left.
- Tap Export Vcard.
- Selected contact will start download.
How to Transfer Contacts from iCloud to Mac
- Got to System Preferences.
- Click Apple ID.
- Tap on iCloud.
- Click the checkbox next to Contacts.
- This will sync all the contacts from icloud to Mac.
Also Read: How to Use Focus Mode in iOS