Saudi Telecom Company is a Saudi Arabia-based telecommunications company that offers landline, mobile, internet services, and computer networks.
How to change STC language from Arabic to English
Change STC language with an SMS
- Send SMS 1390 to 900.
- If the current language is Arabic, it will change to English.
- If the current language is English, it will change to Arabic.
Change STC language through Application
- Download the MySTC App.
- Login MySTC App.
- Click on the Menu on the right bottom.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Click on the Number Properties.
- Select the mobile number.
- Tap on the Contact Language button.
- Select the STC language Arabic or English.
- The language will be changed in a few minutes.
Change language by calling Helpline
- Call 900.
- Talk to Customer care executive.
- They will change the preferred language.
Also Read: How to turn off Windows Update in Windows 10