You will now have the facility to live stream from two accounts at the same time, on the same live video. Live videos appear on the app in the Instagram Stories section and a dual live stream will appear as two profiles coupled together in the overhead stories bar. Followers will still be able to comment on the Instagram story, the only difference is it will be twice the fun with double the amount of people watching.
How to Stream Live Video on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap the camera symbol in the top left corner.
- Click Live at the bottom.
- Add a description that tells more about your live stream to your viewers.
- Hit the Start Live Video button.
- When you’re done, tap End on the top right corner.
- Then click End live video to stop the stream.
Also Read: How to Stream Live Video on Twitter