Live is the best way to interact with viewers in real time. Field their burning questions, hear what’s on their mind and check out their Live Reactions to gauge how your broadcast is going. People love watching the video, which is why we’ve built a dedicated place to watch this engaging content on Facebook. While your current fans will be able to keep up here and in News Feed, the experience will help new followers discover you too. Live lets you connect with the people who care most. Your followers can receive notifications when you go live so they know to tune in to your broadcasts at just the right time. With creative tools like filters, it’s easy to express yourself in ways that delight your followers and make it even more fun.
How to Stream Live Video on Facebook
- Open the Facebook app on your smartphone.
- Below the What’s on your mind status update box, you’ll see a Live button.
- Tapping it for the first time shows you a demo video of how it’s done.
- You can either see it or click Skip Intro, after which it will ask you to describe what the video is about.
- Next, you can tap the Friends button (you might see Public there instead), and choose who on Facebook can see the broadcast.
- Hit the Go Live button to start the live stream.
- Tap on Finish once you’re done.
Also Read: How to Stream Live Video on YouTube