The initial page of Safari on the iPhone has a plain white background. It turns black in dark mode. That’s all there is to it. However, with iOS 15, you may change the Safari background picture to a colorful wallpaper.
You may also use a photo from your iPhone Photos app as the Safari start page background if you want something more personal. Here is how to set a background image for safari on iPhone or iPad. Make sure you have a custom image saved in the Photos app if you wish to utilize it.
How to Add a Background to Safari on iPhone or iPad
- Make sure your iPhone or iPad running iOS 15 or later version.
- Open Safari app.
- Scroll down and tap Edit.
- Turn on Background Image.
- Apple includes preset background images. Tap to use one.
- Or, tap the plus icon (+) to select a picture from the Photos app.
- Finally, drag this page down to close it.
- You’ll notice a new background on the Safari start page.
Also Read: How to Remove iPhone Calendar Spam