The government of India made it essential to have a PAN card for all people who need to be assessed for income tax and file the return under the Income Tax Act 1961 in order to effectively check on tax erosion and evasion on various high net worth transactions.
The PAN card is developed according to a special system, and different codes are provided by the government for different types of assessments. As a result, it’s much easier to tell the difference between a real and a fraudulent pan card.
How to Check PAN Card is Fake or Real
How to Check PAN Card is Fake or Real on Mobile (App)
- Go to Google Play Store and download the PAN QR Code Reader app.
- Make sure to get the one from the NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited developer.
- After Installing the PAN QR Code Reader app and open.
- Click Next
- A camera-like viewfinder will open with a green dot at the center of the screen.
- Point the camera towards the PAN QR code and ensure that the green icon is at the center of the QR code
- Once scanned, it will fetch all the details linked to the scanned QR code.
How to Check PAN Card is Fake or Real on Desktop (Web)
- Open Browser and go to Verify Your PAN in incometax.gov.in
- Enter your PAN Card No., Full Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number.
- Click Continue.
- You will get an OTP to the given phone number.
- Enter the OTP and click Validate.
- Now show the status of your PAN card.
Also Read: How to Turn off the Google Assistant Power Button on Android
How to Permanently Delete Instagram Account
How to Recover Deleted Emails in Gmail