A few years ago, Instagram added a feature called Stories to its platform. Users can publish photographs and videos that are only accessible for 24 hours, similar to Snapchat Stories. The Stories are found at the top of the feed and can be accessed with just one tap. Instagram provides tools for users to modify and apply effects to their Stories.
Also implemented a tool last month that allows anyone to share links on the Stories. It was previously restricted to a small number of people. However, did you know that you may use many photographs in one Instagram Story? You can use these instructions to learn how to add numerous images to a single Story.
How to Add Multiple Photos on Instagram Story
- Open the Instagram app.
- Tap on the Plus icon at the top bar.
- Tap on Story.
- Capture the image or video that you want to share on your Story or select one from the phone’s gallery by tapping at the photo in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Tap on the Stickers icon at the top bar on the screen.
- From the stickers, tap on the sticker that shows the last photo from your gallery.
- You can find it right next to the Selfie sticker.
- Select the second image that you want to share on your Instagram Story from the gallery.
- You can position the image selected on your Story as per your choice.
- To add more images to the Story, you can repeat the same process.
Also Read: How to Set Up Apple Legacy Contact on iPhone and iPad
How to Use Instagram Reels Text-to-Speech and Voice Effects Features
How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription