Connecting two monitors to your computer can allow you to view and work on several different applications or programs at the same time.
How to Connect Two Monitors in Windows 7
- Examine your computer to locate an available DVI, VGA, or HDMI video port.
- Plug in the matching cable from the second monitor into the appropriate port.
- Right-click on any blank space on your Windows 7 desktop.
- Click on Screen Resolution.
- Click on the image of your second monitor.
- Select a viewing option from the Multiple displays drop-down menu.
- If you want the same images displayed on both monitors, select Duplicate these displays.
- If you want to open multiple programs and view everything spread across both monitors, select Extend these displays.
- Click Apply.
- Then click OK.
- Both monitors will now be ready for use.
Also Read: How to Change the Display Language in iOS
How to Check if Windows Is 32 Bits or 64 Bits In Windows 10
How to Check if Windows Is 32 Bits or 64 Bits In Windows 8