Connecting two monitors to your computer can allow you to view and work on several different applications or programs at the same time.
How to Connect Two Monitors in Windows 7
- Examine your computer to locate an available DVI, VGA, or HDMI video port.
- Plug in the matching cable from the second monitor into the appropriate port.
- Right-click on any blank space on your Windows 7 desktop.
- Click on Screen Resolution.
- Click on the image of your second monitor.
- Select a viewing option from the Multiple displays drop-down menu.
- If you want the same images displayed on both monitors, select Duplicate these displays.
- If you want to open multiple programs and view everything spread across both monitors, select Extend these displays.
- Click Apply.
- Then click OK.
- Both monitors will now be ready for use.
Also Read: How to Change the Display Language in iOS