When you need to take a cab, you probably pull your phone out and start the app and make your booking. But if you’re sitting in front of your PC in the office, you don’t actually need to take the extra step, and can book your cab without pulling out your phone.It’s actually easy to book a cab from your computer using just the web browser.
How to Book an Uber Cab Without the App
- On your PC, open the browser and go to m.uber.com.
- On the next screen, you’re prompted for your phone number, and then your password.
- Next, you’ll receive an OTP on your phone, and once you enter that, you go to the booking page.
- This was a one-time affair and the next time you need to book a cab, you won’t need to sign in again.
- Once you’ve signed in, there will be a prompt to use location services.
- You can enable this or disable it, and then you’re taken to the booking screen.
- Here, enter your pickup and drop location.
- You’ll see the trip in the map below, along with the various cab options, the fare estimates, and the time to pickup.
- The payment method will be listed below that, and then the request button.
- Click on request and Uber books the cab.