You can create a mobile hotspot on your computer that you can connect your mobile devices. Your devices will then share the computer’s internet connection. This is great for hotels and other places that only provide a single login for Wi-Fi.
How to Connect PC Internet to Mobile via Wifi in Windows 8
- Ensure you have a wireless adapter installed in the computer.
- Open the Start menu.
- Type ncpa.cpl.
- Press Enter key.
- Network Connections window will open.
- Look for a connection labeled Wireless Network Connection(It will have a signal bar icon underneath the connection icon).
- This indicates that you have a wireless adapter installed.
- Download Virtual Router.
- Download it from virtualrouter.codeplex.com.
- Double-click the downloaded program to start the installer.
- Run the Virtual Router program.
- Update your wireless drivers if Virtual Router will not start.
- Press Win key+R.
- Type devmgmt.msc to launch the Device Manager.
- Expand the Network adapters category.
- Right-click on your wireless adapter.
- Select Update Driver Software.
- Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Enter a name for your new wireless network in the Network Name (SSID) field.
- Enter the password you want to use to protect the network.
- Select the connection you want to share.
- Click the Start Virtual Router button.
- Connect your mobile device to the new network.
- In Android: Open the Settings app and tap Wi-Fi. Tap your newly-created network in the list of available networks, then enter the password you made when prompted.
- In iOS: Open the Settings app on your Home screen. Tap Wi-Fi and then find your new network in the Choose a Network list. Tap it and then enter the password when prompted.
- Test out your connection.
Also Read: How to change the shutdown button in Windows 7
How to share files between Windows and Mac OS X
How to Create a Microsoft Account on OneDrive
How to Create Microsoft Account on the Microsoft Sign Up Page
How to Create Your Own Shortcut Key for Opening a Folder or a Program Instantly
How to Create a Chrome Extension for Your Website
How to Connect PC Internet to Mobile via Wifi in Windows 10
How to Create a Microsoft Account on a Windows Phone
How to SEO optimize Blogger post titles
How to Add AdSense Ads to a WordPress Site
How to Change Facebook Timezone Settings