Enjoy Microsoft services like games, emails, and cloud storage, you will need to create a Microsoft account. If you use a Windows phone, you will also need a Microsoft account to sign into it.
How to Create a Microsoft Account on a Windows Phone
- Open the Xbox Game screen.
- Click Join Xbox or sign in.
- You will need a Microsoft account to sign in.
- Click Sign in.
- Then click Create one to proceed.
- Enter a Microsoft email address you want.
- The address will be like this: email@example.com.
- Click Next.
- Create a password.
- Microsoft account password is at least 8 characters long and contains at least two of the following: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Reenter the password for confirmation.
- Click Next.
- Add your birthdate.
- When you’re done, tap the checkmark at the bottom.
- Enter your postal code.
- Then click Next.
- The Windows phone will now begin creating your Microsoft account.
Also Read: How to Create a Microsoft Account on OneDrive
How to Share an Internet Connection in Mac OS X
How to Create Microsoft Account on the Microsoft Sign Up Page
How to Create a Barcodes Online
How to Remove Adware and Cleaning Safari from Mac
How to change the shutdown button in Windows 7
How to Create a Chrome Extension for Your Website
How to Check How Many SIM Cards Registered on Iqama
How to Create Your Own Shortcut Key for Opening a Folder or a Program Instantly
How to Create Barcodes in Excel
How to Share an Internet Connection in Windows
How To Share Files Between Two Macs
How to Optimize your Mac Performance
How to Keep Your Computer Running Smoothly
How to share files between Windows and Mac OS X
How to Remove Adware and Cleaning Browsers from Windows