Enjoy Microsoft services like games, emails, and cloud storage, you will need to create a Microsoft account. If you use a Windows phone, you will also need a Microsoft account to sign into it.
How to Create a Microsoft Account on OneDrive
- Open a new web browser tab.
- Go to onedrive.live.com.
- Click Sign up.
- Select Create a Microsoft account.
- Enter your full name.
- Then select a username.
- Create a password.
- Microsoft account password is at least 8 characters long and contains at least two of the following: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Reenter the password for confirmation.
- Enter your country, birthdate, and gender.
- Enter Captcha in the Enter the characters you see the field.
- Click Create Account button.
- You have just set up your Microsoft account, but before you can use Microsoft services, you must verify the email address (username) you entered.
- Open the email sent to the email address you registered as username.
- Click the link given to confirm.
- You can now use Microsoft services with the account.
Also Read: How to Share an Internet Connection in Mac OS X
How to Create a Chrome Extension for Your Website
How to share files between Windows and Mac OS X
How to Share an Internet Connection in Windows
How To Share Files Between Two Macs
How to Remove Adware and Cleaning Browsers from Windows
How to Create Your Own Shortcut Key for Opening a Folder or a Program Instantly
How to Create a Microsoft Account on a Windows Phone
How to Keep Your Computer Running Smoothly
How to Optimize Your Windows Computer
How to Remove Adware and Cleaning Safari from Mac
How to Create a Barcodes Online
How to Optimize your Mac Performance