Enjoy Microsoft services like games, emails, and cloud storage, you will need to create a Microsoft account. If you use a Windows phone, you will also need a Microsoft account to sign into it.
How to Create a Microsoft Account on OneDrive
- Open a new web browser tab.
- Go to onedrive.live.com.
- Click Sign up.
- Select Create a Microsoft account.
- Enter your full name.
- Then select a username.
- Create a password.
- Microsoft account password is at least 8 characters long and contains at least two of the following: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Reenter the password for confirmation.
- Enter your country, birthdate, and gender.
- Enter Captcha in the Enter the characters you see the field.
- Click Create Account button.
- You have just set up your Microsoft account, but before you can use Microsoft services, you must verify the email address (username) you entered.
- Open the email sent to the email address you registered as username.
- Click the link given to confirm.
- You can now use Microsoft services with the account.