You can create a mobile hotspot on your computer that you can connect your mobile devices. Your devices will then share the computer’s internet connection. This is great for hotels and other places that only provide a single login for Wi-Fi.
How to Connect PC Internet to Mobile via Wifi in Windows 10
- Press Win key+X.
- Select Command Prompt (Admin).
- Type netsh wlan show drivers.
- If you get a message saying The Wireless AutoConfig Service is not running, your computer does not have a wireless adapter installed.
- If your computer does not have a compatible adapter, you can try a USB adapter instead.
- Ensure your computer is connected to the network via Ethernet.
- Press Win key+X.
- Select Network Connections to load the Network Connections window.
- Look for an Ethernet connection in the list.
- Enter the command to create the network.
- Type netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=name key=password.
- Replace name with the name you want your network to appear as.
- Replace password with the password you want to use to protect your network.
- Password must be at least eight characters long.
- Start the new hotspot.
- Enter the command to start your new hotspot: netsh wlan start hostednetwork.
- Come back to the Network Connections window.
- Right-click your Ethernet connection.
- Select Properties.
- A new window with details on your Ethernet adapter.
- Check the first box in the Sharing tab.
- It reads Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection.
- Select the network that you just created, as this is the network that you’ll be sharing your internet connection with.
- It could be labeled Local Area Connection #, Wi-Fi or Microsoft Hosted Virtual Adapter.
- Click OK.
- Connect your mobile device to the new network.
- In Android: Open the Settings app and tap Wi-Fi. Tap your newly-created network in the list of available networks, then enter the password you made when prompted.
- In iOS: Open the Settings app on your Home screen. Tap Wi-Fi and then find your new network in the Choose a Network list. Tap it and then enter the password when prompted.
- Test out your connection.
- Turn off the hotspot when you are finished.
- Open the Command Prompt (Admin).
- Type netsh wlan stop hosted network.
- Press Enter key.
- Go to the Network Connections window.
- Open the Ethernet connection’s Properties.
- Disable connection sharing in the Sharing tab.
Also Read: How to SEO optimize Blogger post titles
How to Create a Microsoft Account on a Windows Phone
How to Connect PC Internet to Mobile via Wifi in Windows 8
How to Share an Internet Connection in Windows
How to Add AdSense Ads to a WordPress Site Using Widgets
How to Change Facebook Timezone Settings
How to Create a Microsoft Account on OneDrive
How to Keep Your Computer Running Smoothly
How to Add AdSense Ads to a WordPress Site
How to Create Your Own Shortcut Key for Opening a Folder or a Program Instantly
How to Create Microsoft Account on the Microsoft Sign Up Page