AdSense is an advertising network that has brought to website and blog owners an opportunity to make some money by showing text or a video on their websites. One great way to make money online is by adding AdSense to a WordPress site.
How to Add AdSense Ads to a WordPress Site
- Login to your WordPress dashboard.
- In new tab of your browser, Login to your AdSense account.
- Click My Ads.
- Click New ad unit.
- Design your ad in the dialog box that appears.
- Click Save and get code.
- Copy the code for the ad in the dialog box that appears.
- Come back to the WordPress dashboard.
- In the Text editor, paste the code among the HTML for the post where you want your ad displayed.
- Make sure you are looking at the Text editor, and not the Visual editor.
- It will say in the upper-right corner of the editor box.
- Publish or update your post.