The longer you use a computer without performing some basic maintenance, the more sluggish it will become. If you’ve noticed a significant decrease in your computer’s speed lately, there are several things you can do. If you have an adware infection, there are programs designed to scan for and remove these threats.
How to Keep Your Computer Running Smoothly
- Be very careful when downloading programs from the internet.
- Be sure to decline any additional offers and double-check each checkbox.
- Run a lightweight antivirus.
- Blow out dust on a regular basis.
- You can purchase an air compressor to remove most dust from inside the computer.
- Uninstall programs when you’re finished with them.
- Remove excess icons from your desktop.
- Install the latest available updates.
Also Read: How to Block Pop-Ups in Firefox on Computer