The longer you use a computer without performing some basic maintenance, the more sluggish it will become. If you’ve noticed a significant decrease in your computer’s speed lately, there are several things you can do. If you have an adware infection, there are programs designed to scan for and remove these threats.
How to Keep Your Computer Running Smoothly
- Be very careful when downloading programs from the internet.
- Be sure to decline any additional offers and double-check each checkbox.
- Run a lightweight antivirus.
- Blow out dust on a regular basis.
- You can purchase an air compressor to remove most dust from inside the computer.
- Uninstall programs when you’re finished with them.
- Remove excess icons from your desktop.
- Install the latest available updates.
Also Read: How to Block Pop-Ups in Firefox on Computer
How to Share an Internet Connection in Mac OS X
How to share files between Windows and Mac OS X
How to Remove Adware and Cleaning Browsers from Windows
How to Share an Internet Connection in Windows
How to Clean up a Computer and Fix Problems by Basic Troubleshooting
How to Create a Chrome Extension for Your Website
How To Share Files Between Two Macs
How to Get Started With Files App on iOS 11
How to Optimize your Mac Performance
How to Optimize Your Windows Computer
How to Remove Adware and Cleaning Safari from Mac