YouTube app has a strong drawback, or rather an intentional drawback of pausing your video when you switch from the YouTube app. This feature seems to be intentional from YouTube because the basic job of YouTube is to play videos and not to play music.
How to Play Youtube Videos in Background on iOS
- Open Safari browser.
- Go to http://www.youtube.com.
- Select a video you wish to play and tap on the play button.
- Now press the Home button.
- Video will pause automatically.
- Swipe up from down to bring Control Center.
- Tap on the Play button.
- Your video will resume.
Also Read: How to change the shutdown button in Windows 7
How to change STC language from Arabic to English
How to Get Started With Files App on iOS 11