AdSense is an advertising network that has brought to website and blog owners an opportunity to make some money by showing text or a video on their websites. One great way to make money online is by adding AdSense to a WordPress site.
How to Add AdSense Ads to a WordPress Site Using Widgets
- Login to your WordPress dashboard.
- In new tab of your browser, Login to your AdSense account.
- Click My Ads.
- Click New ad unit.
- Design your ad in the dialog box that appears.
- Click Save and get code.
- Copy the code for the ad in the dialog box that appears.
- Come back to the WordPress dashboard.
- Hover over Appearance.
- Click Widgets in the drop-down.
- Select the Text widget.
- Add a title to the widget.
- Paste AdSense code in the text area of your Text widget.
- Click on the Save button.