A secure operating system is one that is always kept up to date. Windows 10 conveniently do this automatically. Updates provide bug and security fixes as well as bringing new features.
How to turn off Windows Update in Windows 10
- Open Services.msc.
- Click the search bar in the taskbar and type services.
- Choose the matching result.
- Double-click Windows Update.
- Set the Startup type as Disabled.
- To re-enable updates, simply choose Automatic from the drop-down.
- Stop the Windows Update service.
- Click the Stop button, below the drop-down.
- Save your changes and exit.
Also Read: How to Remove Adware and Cleaning Safari from Mac
How to change STC language from Arabic to English
How to Share an Internet Connection in Windows
How to Block Pop-Ups in Firefox on Computer
How to Create Barcodes in Excel
How to Keep Your Computer Running Smoothly
How to Create a Microsoft Account on OneDrive
How to Create a Barcodes Online
How to Clean up a Computer and Fix Problems by Basic Troubleshooting
How to Create Your Own Shortcut Key for Opening a Folder or a Program Instantly
How to Create a Chrome Extension for Your Website
How to Add AdSense Ads to a WordPress Site Using Widgets